Smoothie Love


So simple and easy. Get a handful of any of these fruits. You can have as many as you can. At least 3 fruits combination.


  • Apple
  • Grapes
  • Avocado
  • Papaya
  • Berries (varieties)
  • Banana
  • Strawberry
  • Fig
  • Kiwi
  • Mango
  • Peach
  • Pineapple
  • Watermelon
  • Melon
  • Orange
  • Guava
  • etc.


Mix at least 3 or more with milk and greens (spinach, kale, lettuce etc.)

Of course you need a blender. For a more tasty mix, you can freeze your fruits overnight. Boost more of its taste by adding almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts and super foods Goji berries and Acai berries.

Try it on and tell me what you think! :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet KAYNE :)

Hello! I am JM Kayne. :)

This blog is a dedicated page for the food that I cook, so I called it #KusinaNiKayne!

For other stories of my life you can visit www.iamjmkayne.com

Get In Touch

Questions, Suggestion and any other comments are welcome! Email me - jmhbacus@gmail.com! God Bless us all! JM Kayne | www.iamjmkayne.com

VISITORS around the WORLD

Flag Counter