Sashimi + Kimchi Combi

Last night, 23rd October, Koko and I had a Sashimi + kimchi dinner! I didn’t expect this combi to be great, simple and very easy!

So I made a homemade kimchi, thanks to Sis Cath for bringing me Korean gochucharu (Rep pepper flakes) and created one. You can check how I made this Korean all-time favorite food  here -> Kimchi sa Kusina niKayne.

Kimchi is a Korean spicy pickled cabbage (other variation is also available such as cucumber, raddish etc.)

Sashimi is Japanese dish of a raw fish that us usually of Salmon and Tuna.

For tonight, we only have Salmon.

This combination is complete only with these ingredients:

·         Kimchi

·         Salmon

·         Soy Sauce

·         Wasabi paste

·         Lemon

Mix soy sauce and wasabi paste

Slice salmon/tuna into bite size (how to do it can be found on youtube J )

Prepare kimchi on the side.

Squeeze a right amount of lemon into the salmon/tuna.
 

Enjoy!
 
God Bless!

JM Kayne | www.iamjmkayne.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet KAYNE :)

Hello! I am JM Kayne. :)

This blog is a dedicated page for the food that I cook, so I called it #KusinaNiKayne!

For other stories of my life you can visit www.iamjmkayne.com

Get In Touch

Questions, Suggestion and any other comments are welcome! Email me - jmhbacus@gmail.com! God Bless us all! JM Kayne | www.iamjmkayne.com

VISITORS around the WORLD

Flag Counter