Adobong Pusit

ADOBONG PUSIT sa #KusinaNiKayne

Kokobear asked me if I know how to cook it. I wasn;t so sure but after a few clicks on the internet, I successfully made my own Adobong Pusit... :)


Ingredients
·         half kilo regular size squid, cleaned and ink separated
·         onion, diced
·         tomato, diced
·         ½ cup soy sauce
·         ½ cup vinegar
·         1 cup water
·         garlic, crushed
·         1 teaspoon sugar
·         Salt and pepper to taste
·         cooking oil
·          
How to cook
1.       Heat a pan, add vinegar, soy sauce & water and bring to boil
2.       Add the squid, simmer for 5-6 minutes until it boils.
3.       Turn off the heat then separate the squid from the liquid. Set aside.
4.       Get another pan/wok and pour-in cooking oil
5.       Sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes.
6.       Put-in the squid then cook for a few seconds.
7.       Pour-in the soy sauce-vinegar-water mixture (that was used to cook the squid), bring to boil & simmer for 3 minutes.
8.       Add the ink, salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
9.       Adobong Pusit is ready!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet KAYNE :)

Hello! I am JM Kayne. :)

This blog is a dedicated page for the food that I cook, so I called it #KusinaNiKayne!

For other stories of my life you can visit www.iamjmkayne.com

Get In Touch

Questions, Suggestion and any other comments are welcome! Email me - jmhbacus@gmail.com! God Bless us all! JM Kayne | www.iamjmkayne.com

VISITORS around the WORLD

Flag Counter